2019 Exmark LZX801CKA726C1
Call for Price
And with our top-rated Lazer Z X-Series, there are plenty of boxes to check. For starters, you can choose from five rugged, commercial-grade engines, including high efficiency Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) options. Which also features our exclusive EGov and RED technology which can boosts fuel efficiency up to 41%. The X-Series also features our UltraCut™ Series 6 deck in 52-, 60- and 72-inch cutting widths. Whatever combination you choose, operators will ride in unrivaled comfort thanks to our unique seating system. There's even a standard 12-volt adapter to keep devices charged. So, if you're looking for our top-of-the-line mower, the Lazer Z X-Series should be at the top of your list.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75 in.-diameter cutter housing with 30mm (1.18 in.) diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6 smooth tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat: Deluxe, two tone, bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features: 12-volt plug-in, engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC: 193308000695
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Model: FX801V
- Engine Displacement: 852
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,750 RPM
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 16 cc pumps and 17.1 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-11.5 mph (18.5 kmph) forward, 0-6.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop Electromagnetic 250-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .50 in. thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec: AS19
- Width / Cutting Deck: 72 in.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0 in. (2.5 cm) to 5.5 in. (11.8 cm) in 0.25 in. (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 24.50 in. Length
- Width: 84.9 in. (215.6 cm)
- Length: 86.1 in. (218.7 cm)
- Height: 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Sun Shade (ROPS): Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
- Light Kit: Keep mowing after the sun goes down with brilliant, 27-watt halogen power from this Hella® Work Lamp Kit. Easily mounted to your ROPS bar, the highly durable lenses repel dust, withstand impact, and can even take on high- pressure cleaning. With twice the illumination output of a conventional work lamp, the kit also features a pivot base and easy bulb replacement.
- UltraVac Quick Dump Collection System: The UltraVac X-Series discharges grass quickly with one simple motion of the release lever. With commercial-grade steel and polyethylene hopper Get the job done efficiently with rear-discharge door, and 11 bushel capacity.
- Hydro Maintenance Kit: Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)
- Harness Add-On Accessory Kit: Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.
- Suspension Platform Weight Adapter Kit: Used with the UV completing kit, creates correct spacing to accommodate the UV weights with suspension platform
- Micro-Mulch System: The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and special mulching blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. The simple bolt-in mulching baffles create independent mulching chambers which reduces the transfer of material from one mulching blade to another thereby improving the distribution of mulched clippings or leaves.
- Pedal Adapter Kit. Required for 116-8431 OCD on Suspension Platform Models:
- Jack Mount Receiver: Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower's deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 sold separately) attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
- UltraVac Completing Kit: KIT, UV DRIVE 726
- Hitch Kit: Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
- Trash Container: Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
- Operator Controlled Discharge (Foot): The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes by using the convenient foot pedal, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
- UltraVac 3-Bag Collection System: The UltraVac S-Series enables you to switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
- Jack: Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
- Turf Striping Kit: Fits 72" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
- Wiring Harness Relay: WIRING HARNESS RELAY
- Light Kit: Light Kit
- Patented RED Technology: Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
- UltraCut Series 6 Deck: This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- A New Level of Comfort: Comfort increases productivity. That's why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
- Productivity: Higher ground speeds with 16cc drive system and more power with larger engine displacements for improved productivity.
- Rear Discharge Deck: Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 72 in.