2019 BCS America 739 Tractor ONLY (Recoil)
Shown with the 26'' Rear Tine Tiller attachment
The PowerSafe model 739 features the coveted third working speed, giving owners increased operating efficiency with a faster, 2.7 MPH mowing speed.
In addition to its three forward and three reverse speeds, the 739 also features turn-on-a-dime maneuverability with Differential Drive with Lockout. As with all PowerSafe models, the 739 does not have a transport speed.
The 739 features the same engine as the BCS model 732: a Honda GX340, available in recoil or electric start.
The 739's PowerSafe clutch differs from standard models by utilizing a hydro-mechanical, “wet" clutch instead of the spring-loaded, double-cone clutch. This clutch is more difficult to overheat because it's in an oil bath and cooled by circulated oil instead of air, as on the standard clutch. It's also better suited for implements requiring higher torque, such as the Flail Mower or Chipper/Shredder. The PowerSafe clutch is longer-lasting, backed by a five-year warranty for non-commercial users. It also gives operators smoother shifting, safer operation, and immediate stoppage when the clutch lever is released.
- Three working speeds in both directions
- Differential Drive with Lockout
- PowerSafe clutch for longer life and smoother operation
- Stops power to the implement when the safety lever is released without shutting down the engine
- Separate control to turn engine off
- Battery not included for electric start tractors.
- FREE Quick Hitch set (1 bushing, 1 tang) with purchase!
- Engine: Honda GX340
- Recoil Start: Yes
- Weight: 290 pounds (with 26'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.8, 1.8 and 2.7 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: N/A
- Standard Wheel Size: 5'' x 10''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Differential Drive with Lockout
- Clutch Type: Hydro-mechanical, "wet"
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- 290 lb. (with 26'' tiller)